companies and individual entrepreneurs in Ukraine
What you'll get
Find a supplier who has the required product in sufficient quantity:
- Select the CPV code under which you plan to make the procurement.
- Add the expected value of the procurement.
- If necessary, add the status of the participant and the period when it participated in the procurement
Select the indicators you need:
- Company type
- EBITDA or EBIT
- Assets and other indicators
Financial indicators are a crucial criterion when searching for suppliers, as they allow you to assess financial stability, and ability of a company to meet the needs of its customers.
Change the query parameters if necessary
Quick and easy analysis by:
- Types of business activity
- Top 10 by a number of criteria
- Registration data
- Contact details
- Financial indicators
- Scorings and sanctions
- Import and export
- Participation in public procurement
- Contacts for public procurement
We are trusted by
Where there's business
How to find and engage suppliers: Finding effective strategies
Finding and engaging suppliers is not only a condition for your business development. It is also an indispensable requirement for conducting tender procurement. These tasks can be solved quickly and efficiently using tools for accurate supplier search.
How to find potential suppliers for your business quickly and easily?
Most business areas are directly dependent on their supplier counterparties. Exporters and importers, manufacturers and sellers, services and other industries are interested in finding reliable suppliers of goods or raw materials. This task becomes especially important when conducting tender procurement.
Choosing the right supplier brings significant benefits:
- Favourable prices and other optimal terms of cooperation.
- Opportunity to reduce the cost of procurement through bidding. Reducing costs leads to an increase in company profits.
- Reduction of the corruption component. If a company does not change suppliers or invite new ones, this indicates inefficient procurement and often corruption.
- The more potential participants you invite, the higher the chance the auction will occur.
Even having trusted partners is not a reason to put all your eggs in one basket. Business development requires constant expansion of the supplier base.
How does the YC.Market tool help you attract suppliers?
Theme events, online catalogues, and advertising are the information sources that traditionally helped find suppliers. However, open data allows you to do this much faster. That is why we created the YС.Market online product. You will get a list of counterparties with the required parameters in just a few clicks. It is all you need to:
- Expand your base by attracting new suppliers.
- Search for companies to participate in government tenders.
- Analyse the financial performance of companies.
- Get information on the creation of new companies and individual entrepreneurs.
Searching for suppliers with YC.Market reveals the most complete data about companies in Ukraine and the UK in a few clicks and at flexible rates. It is the best tool for finding counterparties, concluding partnership agreements, and making cooperation and strategic planning decisions.